Sunday, January 20, 2008

Top 5 Reasons I Feel Like I Live in a Dorm.

1. I have three classmates in my building.
2. There is an opera singer constantly warming up on the 2nd floor.
3. A saxophone player has just moved in on the 1st floor.
4. I still run between apartments with beer in my hands like I'm going to get caught and reprimanded by an authority figure of some sort.
5. Grant, who lives by the front door, is basically like an R.A. He's lived here forever, has a wealth of knowledge about music of all genres, and doesn't have a girlfriend. Also, he likes to talk to everyone and is normally found next to the mail boxes.
6. (one extra) Our neighbors have parties and through beer cans in the lawn.
7. (just one more) the kitchen is only big enough for one person at a time.
8. (and another) my apartment is a gross, disgusting mess.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Also: Huge gorgeous hallways.

You totally live in a dorm. You have sucessfully put off the real world for another two years! Congratulations!

Terry Stynes said...

"my apartment is a gross, disgusting mess."

Clean your apartment PLEASE!!