Monday, January 7, 2008

first day of school...again!

Random thoughts and comments from today:

Thought: Sooo should not have stayed out till 1 a.m. and ate half a pepperoni pizza last night...but it was free...so...yeah! it was worth it.

Spoken: "Bow wow!" (to bull terrier on the way to school)

Heard: "I'm like the Mister Rogers of the MBA program...I should have a little hook for my sweater over here on the wall." (marketing professor)

Thought: (sitting behind someone at just the right angle) IS SHE SMOKING IN CLASS?!...Oh wait. That's just the steam from her tea.

Spoken: "What does the smell of paint remind you of? It reminds me of my mom."

Observed: 65 degrees outside.

Also observed: Tim has a mean case of the flu.

Even further observed on film: Three naked Nokia executives sitting on a dock somewhere in Finland for our Business Ethics documentary.

Wondered: How does a country whose exchange rate is 7 to 1 with the American dollar buy so much of our debt? Hmmm. Miss that macro economics.

1 comment:

Lyz said...

I love the thought about the classmate. Haha!

Um, I'm still not on your favorites list. I will hound you until you add me.

I, too, bark back at dogs. I like how it surprises them.