Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The perfect mix of nostalgia and bitterness.

Um, this is the best blog ever if you perused even the first ten baby sitter's club books in your life. my brother aaon will especially love this.

because school is killing me and my cold is pulling a close second, this blog has provided me with a nice 5 minutes of childhood pleasure and adult snarkiness.

ahhhh. (blows nose, coughs)

4 comments:

nydampress said...

Wow.
I probably only read about 30 of those books (for shame, I know). I was lured over to the Sweet Valley High books instead.

I really enjoy how she dissects the cover art too. Her writing kinda reminds me of Gofug, another guilty pleasure blog.

On and one more thing. My friend Emily (you met at wedding, friend since kindergarten) we made our own babysitters club (meetings and all). Only we didn't ever actually babysit anyone.
You know, cause we were 7.

Terry Stynes said...

snarkiness?

Now, that's a word you don't hear everyday. if ever.
What does it mean?

Terry Stynes said...

oh, i forgot to add .. (scratches head, slurps tea)

. said...

snarkinee - root work...snark? i'm pretty sure it means, um, mean, and um, funny at the same time? but mostly mean and judegmental. you know, what we all like to read at the end of long day when what we really want to blog about is people that have done us wrong. instead, we read snarky blogs about fictional characters. ahhh. refreshing.