Monday, April 13, 2009

WHY DIDN'T I LEARN THIS IN BUSINESS SCHOOL?



I feel like people in Marketing are a little crazy. Like, "four dollar business cards" crazy. Like, "you're obviously not an accountant" crazy.

5 comments:

nadarine said...

Guaranteed, I think you're a douche, sir.

Aaron said...

It creeped me out when he looked into the camera for a second!

This definitely beats that scene in American psycho.

Also, people like this are the reason we are in a financial crisis. "What do I do? I generate results! You can tell by my $4 business card that doesn't fit in a rolodex because it doesn't belong in a rolodex! Also I make ridiculous videos on youtube. It's not consistent money, but the adwords results from my blog let me get a california wine once a month."

nydampress said...

WOW.

You know what people really love? Speaking from first hand experience, MOO Cards. Tiny little business cards from Flickr. NOT giant cards they cant fit on their person. But um, that pop up part of the card was hilarious. I WANT.

Lyz said...

Before I watched the video, I was all, how obnoxious can this guy really be?

Yeah. THAT obnoxious. A $4 business card? That took 25 years to design? GET a HOBBY.

I wouldn't throw it away, tho. I'd give it to my kid to play with.

. said...

yes, what else was he doing for those 25 years? oh yeah, having multiple daughters which are pictured in the background.

BRITTANY! what is that piece of crap ribbon in your hair? IS THAT A BOW? let me show you how to do this...that's right, what? it doesn't fit on your head? that's RIGHT. cause it doesn't belong on your head...
wait. okay, it's actually supposed to fit on your head. SORRY.