I found out a couple weeks ago that my cousin is pregnant! We are the same age, only a couple months apart, and we spent many a summer day with Aaron clambering around in dangerous barns. It's a miracle that only one of us (me) ended up with a large scar and none of us with tetnis
so she posted this pic on her facebook profile and i swiped it. cause it's so cool. and i feel the need to also include a link to this great new album by Dino 5, entitled Baby Loves Hip Hop, produced by Prince Paul, a hip-hop MC who's worked on some of the most substantial albums of the genre since the 80s. Huh? What? Just listen to it. I love the way the lyrics are simply cooed.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I wish I had half the creativity anybody associated with that family seems to have. So awesome.
Yeah, you need to mention that both cousin Hannah and her husband Art are graphic designers, so that us average parents aren't held to that same level of creativity.
'Cause it ain't HERE, folks.
All the visual artistic talent does seem to be focused in that one branch of the Mische family, though. Maybe it has something to do with their Bob half, too?
i think uncle jim gleaned all the visual art genes from gertie, and mom and jerome had to split grandpa's musical talent.
Coming from Lisbon/Portugal and reading your words...
your blog is becoming international!
As a creator of the tree , (hrmmm) I would just like to say that I grew up with equally talented cousins who were always cross stitching HUGE Pieces , and making excellent bread (Aaron) and NOBODY IN MY FAMILY CAN SING, God thanks us when we dont sing a prayer at supper ! Love you guys!
Post a Comment