I am finally using the old top as a "ghetto blaster" in our Logan Square apartment.
Which means I dumped everything else off of it and am now uploading all the music I feel like off the hard drive. It is taking a while. Today I listened to my entire collection of The Books, The Decemberists, and have now begun reliving my high school and Fargo memories through Fiona Apple. I also saw a note on facebook that my brother Aaron is now a "fan" of Zach Galifianakis, a comedian with a big beard.
Here is something that connects the two.
Should I be adding anything in particular to my music collection? Hmmm?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oooo music.
Right now I am enjoying the new album from Jenny Lewis "Acid Tongue".
I have been playing the title song on repeat.
I also like Zooey Deschanel's new little duo, She & Him "Volume One".
But Aaron doesn't like it one bit. I not being so critical of music, like it just fine.
And finally, satisfying my guilty pleasure...I have been listening to The Cars greatest hits, and loving every song all over again :)
That video reminds me of this jawn:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x0TumWdlhk&feature=PlayList&p=E4C25A80B08E488A&playnext=1&index=9
Music: TV on the Radio, Animal Collective, and Clutch. Kate doesn't like Clutch, but that is okay.
thanks for the tips!i'm trying to set a new goal of finding one great album a month. these should help.
That is a good, admirable goal.
Just reading your back-blog and wanted to say: The Hold Steady are one of my favorite bands. New album is so good.
Post a Comment