What to do on Saturday night? Probably this.
Cheerio! Sorry no posts for a week or more---still moving in and accessing internet. Also, getting lots of curtain rods that are the wrong size for my windows. Oopsies.
P.S. Tim told me he wants to quite smoking when he comes to Chicago. Good thing, cause I calculated his average of four packs a day at Chicago cigarette prices. It's about $125 a month. We could afford a new Wii game every month instead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cigarettes can't be had for less than $8 a pack in CT and NY. I've got to cut down.
I will offer my patented get-your-friend-to-quit method: for every 10 days sans tobacco, present a fancy dessert.
Courtney's been 23 days without cigarettes now, so Day 10 was a flan, and Day 20 was a pound cake topped with rum strawberries and fresh whipped cream. Day 30 will be me calling some bakery in NYC to get a pie delivered to her office.
"I want a cigarette!"
"But you want a flan MORE, don't you?"
"yes."
Tim quitting is the best news since Aaron said, "Let's make an offer."
Our kids are putting their heads under the dripping downspout.
Post a Comment