Monday, June 23, 2008

Dance, bees, and pre-teens on the road to sin.

It's time to experience Chicago and get out of the apartment!

I came home from a great day at work and went running on my boulevard path (nice on the knees). But that wasn't enough!

So i went to a go-go dancing workout class tonight, and it was AWESOME. the routine started out with "shaky pee wees" (sort of a go-go version of his tequila dance) and included "freedom circles" and "the brady thumbs."

just pure happiness. and then i was driving home and almost went down a one way and this lady rolled down her window to yell "GEEZ YOU LADY WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING THERE ARE KIDS! THERE ARE KIDS AROUND HERE!"

i know. i was so distracted by the 13-year-old blond girl sitting on the corner poking cigarettes into her mouth that i turned down a one way. SORRY. I know the 10 miles an hour i was going was extremely dangerous to the number of drags that preteen was able to inhale, which will directly effect her popularity with the boys. Keep yelling lady, just keep yelling. GEEZ.

also, tim's dad was featured on his local news because about 2,000 bees swarmed outside his eye clinic in Wisconsin. Quote from the interview? "I love bees."

HA HA HA! Do not miss this link. It is the best example, first of all, of small business owner turning a bad situation into a good one. And, if you can believe it, Tim swears that they've had those bee glasses Doug is wearing since he was little. Funny how stuff works out like that.

5 comments:

Frankenstein Valentine said...

#1. If we had Go-Go dancing workout classes here, I would SO go!!

#2. It is AWESOME that Tim's Dad wore those bee glasses on the news and then proceeded to speak all nonchalant as if he didn't have them on at all.

Aaron said...

"They say there is a shortage of bees, just not in this parking lot." While wearing the glasses. Just too much.

I'm imagining the producer talking to him saying, "So... the glasses-" "I'm wearing the glasses." "Um... Okay, whatever."

Lyz said...

Also, saying " I have a bit of a bee phobia around my eyes" (or something like that) while wearing those incredible glasses seems a little ironic.

Liz Stine said...

ah! the video didn't work... :( ah doug stine. wish they would have spelled the name correctly........always an issue. liz: "it's stine...like PINE." watches as the individual writes down stein anyway. sigh.

nydampress said...

Can't say anything that hasn't been said, so I am reduced to a pun.
That video was the bee's knees!

har har! But seriously those glasses rule. And yay for the dance class, good to hear it was fun! me write you email nowz.