Welcome to Camp Arawak, where teenage boys and girls learn to experience the joys of nature, as well as each other. But when these happy campers begin to die in a series of horrible accidents, they discover that someone -- or something -- has turned their summer of fun into a vacation to dismember. Has a dark secret returned from the camp's past... or will an unspeakable horror end the season forever?
What a lovely treat. Thanks, Dave and Danielle! Stop looking so cute. I said STOP.


Isn't this cute? Instead of using lamps by the movie screen they used gold ballons. It still made it feel like a theatre without affecting the picture quality. Yay smart host/hostess!




Yes, be jealous. This was a great way to say goodbye to summer, even though I couldn't stay to watch the film (I have no tolerance for suspense). I came home after a few edge-of-your-seat games of Sequence at Kaye's house and peeked my head out the window to hear how the film was going.
Music swelled in the background as a young female camper called out "Michael? Is that you?"
A backyard patron said what everyone else was thinking: "Oh, honey, it's not."
No comments:
Post a Comment