Um, No. I said. But...I was wrong. There are lots of names for this simple game: we know it by the imaginative name of "Sentence Picture."
Just sit back and enjoy. If you have not played before, the game starts with a sheet of paper, and either a sentence or picture. It is then passed to someone else, who follows with a picture or sentence, describing or illustrating the previous sentence or picture. SENTENCE PICTURE!

"See? The pirate is a hipster because he's wearing skinny jeans!"
Note: Our cat is named "Birdie." And apparently Tim does not know how to spell "booby."

Last, and most certainly the most tasteless...drum roll please...

CYBOL CRASH!
6 comments:
Cymbal? I'm not sure either, but you defended my kid, so you can spell however you darn well please.
Love you, baby sis.:)
Oh man, I love sentence picture. It is the best.
I think the first time I played this was with you Mebergs.
As kids we mainly stuck to "Hangman".
Never heard of this game! I might play with my 7th graders... with STRICT rules regarding appropriateness of course! : )
kate - you must have also played a fair amount of Scrabble. Or you're just gifted.
Boobie
Post a Comment