My friend Shannon recently told me that she enjoys reading the "Missed Connections" section of craigslist. Well, I have a bunch of work to do, so of course i start procrastinating. And then I found this little nugget of fun:
Nov 16 - ups man buying bootleg dvd's on reading rd. - w4m - 33 (bondhill)
Laugh out loud funny.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Check this out:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7773911
I don't get it...are they trying to report him? buy bootleg DVD's? get a date? So many options, NOT ENOUGH ENGLISH!
Okay, so you inspired me to check out the missed connections for Fargo's craigslist - pretty short. Also, a mixture of sad/pathetic. I would like some stats - how many people actualy find each other? Has anyone gotten married after making their connection? I'm very curious.
Also, it is the epitome of non-rejection. If your connection doesn't respond, it's not because they found you creepy, but because they don't regularly check the missed connections trying to identify themselves! (pretty vain if they do, by the way!)
Thanks for the new fun!
Also, the book Kate linked too looks very fun. Kind of like the book out a while ago on found items - people's garbage, basically - shopping lists, notes to self, etc. I like stuff like that.
Post a Comment