Thursday, September 20, 2007

I am a Cat Owner. These are my new friends.

A Cat's Recommendation

My human use a product from Arm & Hammer called Cat Litter Deodorizer (or something along those lines). It comes in a tall orangey box (just like the baking soda) with a shaker on the top. This stuff works wonders on my cat box. My human only use a little and mixes it into my litter and it really works great to kill the odors.
Give it a try.
Dusty the Cat

2 comments:

Aaron said...

I think that you owning two cats for the past month (or however long) could be a record for the shortest amount of time with the fewest cats and STILL turning into that crazy cat lady.

Anonymous said...

That is the simplest way and it really works. Cheap too. I have always used the baking soda and cheap litter. It seems to work well.